Booster Theme Review, Is it Worth?
Building an e-commerce store is of no use if you are not selling anything.
Are you a Shopify store owner? If you have one then how many visitors do you have on your store? How many of your visitors get converted into customers?
If you have ample visitors to your store but only a few of them are buying from you then there is something certainly wrong.
Today through this blog post I am going to tell you how can get more out of every visitor in your store.
Check for These Problems in Your Store
- Check whether if you have an email pop-up or not – If you are not collecting emails of your visitors you are missing out. Research has shown an average person has to see a product at least seven times before taking the decision on buying it.
- Check the products you are selling are in demand or not – It is of no use to waste your time, money and efforts on something which people are not willing to buy. To know better about what you should sell that guarantees people to buy from you check this blog post.
- Having fewer people buying from you is not a problem unless you are upselling them. You must have been asked in McDonald’s – Would you like to have fries with your burger? – But are you doing the same thing with your e-commerce store?
- Are you creating FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in your customer’s mind? You must have seen your competitors promoting their products by saying, ‘only a few left’ or ‘Hurry! last chance’. Doing this will create a sense of urgency in your customer’s mind and they are most likely to buy from you. You can do it too by a promotional timer.
- If your store is not having a lot of visitors check the loading speed.
- Check whether the currency is converting automatically according to the location of your visitor. The easier you make for people to buy from you the faster you will scale your business.
If you have these problems then what if I say you can solve these problems with just a few clicks? Would you believe it? I know most of you will not but I have found a way that can help you solve your problems and get the most out of every customer or as they say, turn your e-commerce store into a gold mine. So the name of that way is Booster Theme, it will help you not only get more sales, it will also help you to turn your store into a goldmine.
What is Booster Theme?
Gets your sales boosted with just a click of a button it is not just a theme it’s an alternative to most (if not all) Shopify Apps as they have integrated everything in their theme so perfectly that you don’t have to pay any more for the apps. This can lead you to save $281 /month on the apps fee
You can check out this Booster theme here.
A glimpse of the Booster Theme is shown above.
Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Booster Theme
1. Builds Trust In Customers
By showing people has already bought the product in which the visitor is viewing it not only builds trust but it also develops the FOMO in visitors making them most likely to buy. Research has shown people trust other people more before buying.
2. Product Upsell Popup
“The best time to sell someone with something is when they are buying” if you understand this fact you must be knowing the importance of upselling. It not only increases your revenue, but it also improves the customer experience.
3. Collection Cross-sell Popup
This feature lets you sell the related products which will certainly increase your revenue and build a relationship with the customer as you will know what they want or would need with the products they have in their cart.
4. Hassle-Free Updates
You can update your theme effortlessly. It works even from your phone. You can review everything before publishing. This saves you a lot of time and you always have the latest feature in your store. You don’t have to start again designing your store like other themes.
5. Related Product
When a visitor hovers over the product it automatically shows the related products (if available). This boosts your average order value, increases your profit, and improves your customer experience.
6. Promotional Timer
Create a fear of missing out (FOMO), make people act faster, and give them a reason to buy now.
Booster starts with $249 and at this time of writing this article it goes up to $399 for Lifetime access.
As you have nothing to lose and everything to gain… Get Booster Theme Today!
As per the values offered according to the pricing, this seems like a great deal. If you will get the theme you will not be getting disappointed as the Booster Theme has helped more than 9127+ stores to double their revenue and with their 91% customer satisfaction. You can feel free to check them out here. If you like this article then comment below and tell me. If you are curious to know a cheaper alternative to Booster Theme then tell me and I will add it to this article.
Some other handpicked reviews for you
Glad to see you like it. Thanks a lot.
This is a great review which is filled with a lot of great information and tips that people dealing in any kind of business can use.
I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Well written! I like
it when folks come together and share views.
Great blog, continue the good work! I have been browsing
online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good
content as you did, the web will be much more useful
than ever before. http://plumbing.com
my web page :: Jane
Thank you for writing to us. Have a good day.