8 Best Chatbots For Lead Generation (Last One Will Shock You ?)
Chatbots are huge in the market everyone is using it nowadays if you are not then you are missing out.
With this post, I am going to guide you through all the best lead generation chatbots that you can use with your websites some of them are free some are paid but mark my words every bot comes with its pros and cons you can either choose it or not depends totally on what you intend to do.
Let’s begin with this.
What is a Chatbot?
A chatbot can be understood as software that conducts a conversation by the auditory or textual method. Such software is usually designed to converse with humans according to their behavior. In most cases, the purpose of a chatbot on a website is to engage with the visitors.
What are Chatbots used for?
- To engage visitors and generate leads (leads basically means getting their information)
- Engage a visitor by showing them the best selling products which fit with their current in-cart products.
- To increase the sales of the company
- To recruit employe
- To increase traffic on the blog (recommending the visitor with the articles they need to read to achieve a certain goal)
These were some of the most common causes of using a chatbot, for Review Dunk I intend to engage with my visitors and serve them with my wisdom directly with my monthly mail.
How do Chatbots work?
Every enterprise has expanded its IT infrastructure. From different fields, on-premise to cloud, companies with different supply providers, run on many different, internal and characterized-built applications, as well as ERP, encompassing applications. There are other core applications like CRM and customer portals, which are the backbone of ERP.
The above paragraphs on “How Chatbots Work?” is taken from this Bigdata-Madesimple blog, you can read the entire article here.
How Chatbots Help?
- Chatbots Provide a Quick Response to Users:
A human can not always be present for the help of customers. The use of chatbots provides a very quick and decisive response to the customers.
- Chatbots Create Engagement: Engaged customers are most likely to proceed to the bottom of your sales funnel faster. A chatbot can initiate a conversion by providing visitors with different coupons and promote them an offer they can’t refuse.
- Chatbots Save You Money On Customer Service: This does not mean you are permanently getting rid of customer service executives because chatbot is ain’t a human after all. There will be issues that will require human indulgence but chatbots will help you know the problem of your customer better.
- Businesses Use Chatbots to Handle Uncomplicated Tasks: Answering complicated tasks is not the job of a chatbot. It will not be able to answer complicated questions, hence it will get customers emails so that one can engage later with them.
- Chatbots Allow Brands to Offer 24/7 Customer Service Support: Although a chatbot cannot completely replace humans it can surely help your visitors when you are not around.
These are some of the most common ways through which the chatbots can help you.
Different Types of Chatbots
There are basically two types of chatbots that you can use for your website, they too have a type auditory (Review Dunk uses auditory chatbot) or text-based.
As visible from the above infographic chatbots are of two types and their usage is completely based on the needs and demands of the website owner.
8 Most Popular lead generation chatbots
1. Octane AI: One of a kind company can help you grow your businesses through multiple social media platforms and have a bot for every use.
Its pricing can be high as you will see in others but it is worth the investment you can have try Octane AI here.
2. Smart Engage:
One of the best integration software, it integrates Facebook messenger, pushes notification and email popup all at the same place.
It is FREE with some limitations and the great thing is the paid plan starts at only $47, you can try it FREE and use it until you want here.
Good if you are having a big team of customer service executives in your business. This helps in the manual chat with the visitors so that you can easily customize your chat as the way you want. It is the best alternative to Intercom
It comes with a FREE forever plan with some limitations and the paid plan begins with a $25/month per website. You can try crisp for FREE here.4
A versatile bot with a lot of useful integrations, you can connect it with Mailchimp, Zapier, Slack and Stripe integration. Easy to use AI bot for your uncomplicated daily needs.
As most of the chatbots here in this list come with a FREE forever plan so is this one, but the problem is its FREE plan is very much limited and paid plan starts at a price tag of €30/month. Still, you can try it with a FREE forever plan here.
When it comes to the pricing I will not recommend it, although it has a FREE forever plan they are offering only 50 chats per month with the FREE forever plan which is in no way worth it, still, if you want to try it you can try it from here
One of the most common and the most famous chatbot in the present time almost 30% of the internet uses Intercom as their customer representative.
Being the most famous and most used platform it is in very high demand and comes with a price tag of $87/month.
A platform that helps you set up a bot and generate leads. It is cheap as compared to the others and can surely help you generate leads.
It comes with a FREE forever plan but with a lot of limitations and the paid plans start at only $29/month. You can try it out free from here.
The one and only auditory chatbot in the list and the one which I recommend as I personally use it for my website.
Cheaper then all the others listed above and I am using this bot for FREE and that too without limitations you can also use it for FREE, try it here.
Above is the list of chatbots that you can use with your website to instantly boost your website conversions.
Chatbot for Small Business
Chatbots are a great way to boost your website conversion rate and lead generations. Chatbots have proven to increase the conversion by up to 50%
More leads mean more people to market to which will increase your revenue in the long term.
Comment below and tell me which chatbot you are going to use for your website?