This Sonobliss Review is based on research on the ingredients done by medical professionals of team Reviewdunk.
What is Sonobliss? Is Sonobliss any effective for tinnitus? In this Sonobliss review, everything you need to know about the Sonobliss liquid drops will be answered.
In case you are looking for the Sonobliss official website you can visit it here.
SonoBliss Drops Instant Access
If you want to get instant access to Sonobliss drops all you can do is just click the button below
Before we get started further let me just summarise this SonoBliss Review in a table
|1.||Product Name||SonoBliss Drops|
|3.||Price||$49/bottle (up to $300 Off Click here)|
|5.||Key Features||1. Easy to use|
2. Comes with 60-day Money Back Guarantee
3. All Natural Ingredients
4. Made in GMP-Certified, FDA-Registered Facility
5. FREE Shipping all over the US
|6.||Key Ingredients||1. African Plum Tree|
2. African Mango
3. Maca Root
4. Amino Acids
5. Niacin and many more
|7.||Official Website||www.sonobliss.com (up to $300 OFF)|
Tinnitus or better known as weird ringing in the ear is a medical condition that is estimated to affect around 8% – 25.3% of the US population. Science describes tinnitus as the perseverance of the sound in absence of any auditory stimulus.
Though the ailment is known worldwide, only a little is known about its course and much less about its treatment. A lot of studies are going on around tinnitus and various new methods of its treatment are being studied and researched.
It is one such effort done by Samuel Harris, an ear-nose-throat researcher which brings us the Sonobliss. Mr. Harrris is not any physician or a doctor or medical professional or scientist, he is just an ordinary man who suffered from tinnitus and dedicated 15 years of his life extensively studying ear-nose-throat to find a possible cure for the disease. And, hallelujah, he finally did. In the means of a supplement called Sonobliss.
Sonobliss is an all-natural, plant-based supplement made in an FDA-certified facility, which claims to alleviate the symptoms of tinnitus.
But is it that simple? Could tinnitus be cured by a small bottle of wonder? If so, how does it work? How long does it take to work? Where can you procure this bottle?
To know the answers to this and all the more, read on.
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is often described as a sharp, shrill ringing in the ear, which is heard in absence of any external auditory stimulus. Or in other words, it is a sound only you can hear. Scientists over the years have described tinnitus as a medical condition or symptom of some medical condition, but have not classified it as a disease.
Though the condition is not harmful on its own, it can be a giveaway for various underlying conditions and can point to various physiological and psychological imbalances in the body.
Causes of Tinnitus
There are quite a variety of causes of tinnitus. But since the pathophysiology or course of the symptom is not known well, they are just speculations and nothing anchored.
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Ear and sinus infections
- Head or neck injuries
- Certain medications or drugs
- Meniere’s disease
- Thyroid abnormalities
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunctions
- Muscle spasm in inner ears
- Tumors either in the ear or brain or in the auditory cortex
- Hormonal abnormalities
Types of tinnitus
Grossly, tinnitus can be classified into 4 categories, namely
- Subjective Tinnitus
- Most common
- Is heard when exposed to loud or too many cause noises.
- Can be temporary, last for several months; to permanent.
- Neurologic Tinnitus
- Caused by an underlying neurological condition affecting the brain or auditory cortex or inner ear.
- Is mainly caused by Meniere’s disease, a disease of the inner ear caused by abnormal inner ear fluid pressure.
- Is usually aggravated by pressure changes, like flying in-plane, scuba diving, mountain climbing, hiking, etc.
- Pulsatile Tinnitus
- Is a rare form of tinnitus.
- Is heard as the rhythmic pulsing of your heartbeat in the ear.
- Or the pulsing in the ear is in synchronization with your heartbeat.
- Is caused by either change in blood flow near the ear or by abnormalities in blood flow to the head and neck.
- A doctor might be able to hear it by placing a stethoscope in your neck or by placing a tiny microscope in your ears.
- Is usually caused by brain tumors.
- Objective Tinnitus
- Rare tye
- Caused by involuntary muscle movements or vascular abnormalities.
- Stops once the underlying cause is treated.
What is Sonobliss?
Sonobliss is an oral dietary ear supplement, curated to help reduce the ringing in the ear. Made by Samuel Harris, apron who himself has been suffering from this condition and had dedicated 15 years of his life to becoming an ear-nose-throat researcher.
The supplement is a 100% natural, plant-based proprietary blend. It uses African Mango as the main ingredient, along with Amino acids, Niacin, African Plum, Rhodiola Rosea, and Astragalus.
How do all these ingredients aid in tinnitus, let us understand.
So far liking our Sonobliss Review? Must read Sonovive review another tinnitus supplement pills that claim to work!
How does Sonobliss work?
The Sonobliss is a proprietary blend of African Mango extract, Amino acids, MAca root, Niacin, African plum tree, Rhodiola Rosea, and Astragalus. Let us look into all the ingredients one by one and understand how they help Sonobliss do its job.
Sonobliss is made with the following ingredients:
1. African Mango
- Is a mango-like fruit, native to Africa.
- Is rich in Vit-C
- Has been used extensively for weight loss or in
- weight loss supplements
- There’s no research that research directly claims the effect of African mango in tinnitus.
2. Amino acids
- The major amino acids found in the Sonobliss include, – L-ornithine, L-carnitine, L- arginine, and L-glutamine.
- L-ornithine is made by the body. Though it is not essentially understood how the amino acid works, it does help in increasing the level of aspartase
- L- arginine is an essential amino acid, as it is not created by the body and has to be taken in by diet. It is essential in improving the production of growth hormone and helping in the good health of the blood vessels. This in turn improves blood circulation.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid created by the brain, liver, and kidneys of humans. They are essential for brain function and to ensure proper serving of the nervous system.
- All in all, these amino acids might not directly affect tinnitus, but they do play a role in alleviating certain causes which might lead to tinnitus.
- All in all, amino acids are building blocks of protein in the body and help in the overall smooth functioning of the body by aiding in – hormone production, improving brain function, enhancing circulation, regulating the nervous system, etc.
3. Maca Root
- Is a plant native to Peru.
- The maca roots are rich in antioxidants, fibers, minerals, and vitamins.
- The root is mainly used in supplement curating to the sexual needs of the population, either in balancing hormones in menopausal women or to increase libido in men and prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Is also known as Vit B3.
- It has been used in the treatment of tinnitus for decades.
- Increases blood flow to the peripheral organs, thus leading to niacin blush.
- Helps to alleviate tinnitus caused by blood flow problems.
5. African Plum Tree
- Is mainly used to reduce inflammation or aid in sexual energy.
- Is found in supplements meant to increase sexual libido, and reduce nocturnal urination and prostate cancer.
- Helps to improve blood circulation and is known to have analgesic effects.
6. Rhodiola Rosea
- Has no direct effect on tinnitus
- Helps to alleviate the causes of tinnitus.
- Is a good antidepressant and anxiety reliever.
- Improves brain function.
- Has anti-cancer properties.
- Is mainly used in de-stressing supplements or supplements to promote sleep.
- Is used extensively in ancient Chinese medicine.
- Has a variety of uses, including relieving symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection, which might lead to sinus.
- Other benefits include potent antioxidants, enhancing immunity, preventing certain cancers, and might have a role in promoting heart health.
Here is how the SonoBliss drops label looks like
How to use Sonobliss?
Sonobliss is an oral liquid supplement. It is advised to take 10 drops of Sonobliss thrice a day, daily at regular intervals. How exactly? Well,
- Take out the bottle of the Sonobliss and pour 10 drops under the tongue.
- Let it sit there for 30 seconds. This is called sublingual absorption. The blood vessels under the tongue are hyperactive and readily absorb the supplement. This ensures that the oral dietary droplet is readily absorbed in the bloodstream and used at its full capacity.
- Afterward, swallow the liquid.
Make sure to pour the drops directly under the tongue and that you take the supplement consistently over the same time each day.
It is recommended to use the supplement for at least a month or two to see desired results. But every person is different and so is their reaction to various things.
However, if you are,
- Under the age of 18
- 65 or above
- Have any comorbidity
- Are already undergoing any other treatment for tinnitus
- Are pregnant
- Ar lactating
- Are taking any prior medications
- Have allergies to any of the ingredients mentioned above
- Are having another health condition,
It is advisable to consult with your primary care doctor or physician before taking any supplement.
How to buy Sonobliss?
Sonobliss is available for purchase on the official site – https://sonobliss.com. It is not available anywhere else. The Sonobliss caters to different people’s needs and thus comes in a variety of packaging and days of supplies.
A single bottle, which is said by the official website to be a 30-day supply, costs $69 per bottle.
In case you are wary if a month is enough for the results, you can go for a 3-month or 90-day supply which costs $59 per bottle at $177. It is $10 less than earlier.
And if you are feeling confident and want to commit to a bigger commitment, the Sonobliss is offered to you at only $49 per bottle for a 6-month supply at $294.
All the supplies come with free shipping anywhere in the US.
Is Sonobliss full-proof?
There is nothing like a magical bottle or magical wands when it comes to healing ailments. Nature has given us sources at our expense, which, if used advisedly, can solve a whole lot of health problems.
That being said, the fact that little to very little research is available on the ingredients in the Sonobliss, in terms of tinnitus, can be a bit of a disheartening feature. Another thing a person might be worried about is the proprietary blend.
Though the exact amount of ingredients and their composition is kept private in hopes of securing the product from any possible competitors, this might cause users to back down from using the product.
One more alarming feature for a customer to know before using the products is that the official site of the product has been reported as a scam as per the VLDR. it has a trust percentage of only 28.2. Though this is not directly linked with the efficacy of the product, it is something a customer should know before buying the product.
All that being said, the Sonobliss official website claims the product to be effective and made from a 100% natural plant-based blend. Though most of the ingredients do not have a solid scientific background in the benefits of alleviating tinnitus. Niacin is one of the products which has been directly linked to tinnitus.
Though not explained much by scientists, Niacin has been seen to alleviate the effect of tinnitus for over decades now.
Sonobliss – A final Word
Sonobliss is an oral dietary supplement, which is claimed to be effective in terms of tinnitus. It is an all-natural dietary supplement prepared by a proprietary blend of African Mango, Aminoacids, Maca root, African Plum Tree, Niacin, Rhodiola Rosea, and Astragalus.
As per the founder of Sonobliss, the extract works well together to help in reducing the ringing in the ear, and therapy decreases the severity of tinnitus. It is a liquid supplement that is taken sublingually or below the tongue. It is advised to take 30 drops of the Sonobliss orally, keep it under the tongue for 20-30 seconds and then swallow it down. It is done to ensure maximum absorption of the supplement.
Out of all the ingredients, only Niacin and Amino Acids are researched to have any direct effect on the well-being of the ear. Niacin is known to reduce the ringing in the ears because of its muscle relaxant and improving blood circulation properties. Amino acids on the other hand can be found in traces in the inner ear fluid and might help to regulate the pressure and circulation of the ear.
The Sonobliss bottle is available at varied prices, with
- 30-day supply, 1 bottle, $69
- 90-day supply, 3 bottles, $177, $59 per bottle
- 180 days supply, 6 bottles, $294, $49 per bottle.
If the customer is not satisfied with the results or has not received any benefit at all, they can return the product under the 60-day money-back guarantee scheme and claim full repayment of the purchase.
Sonobliss might sound like a good product, aimed to help you reduce the ringing in your ears. But, as it is always said, there is no magical solution for anything. Every person is unique and so is their physiology. No one can tell how your body might react to this particular supplement. It can be positive or negative.
What I am trying to say is, that the product does not have much scientific research to back up its ideology, nor does it have any reported case of adverse side effects.
That being said, here are certain tips for you to help as a remedy for tinnitus.
- Use hearing protection such as plugs in case of being exposed to loud noise or any period of time.
- Try to avoid using earphones and switch to headphones if possible.
- If possible, try to listen to music or watch television, or play video games, at a slow or soothing volume.
- Try to limit consumption of alcohol, and caffeine and avoid nicotine and drugs at all levels.
- Use soothing sound generators in case of chronic tinnitus.
- Be careful of pressure changes.
- Consults a doctor to rule out there ain’t any pressing underlying medical condition.
Sonobliss Review FAQs
1. Is Sonobliss safe to use?
As per the official website, Sonobliss is a proprietary blend of natural plant-based ingredients and is 100% natural, and pure. It is not stated as gluten-free or free from GMOs. The official website claims for the products are made in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility.
2. How much does a bottle of Sonobliss cost?
The Sonobliss comes in various prices and packaging. A single bottle with 30 days of supplies comes for $69. Whereas a 90-days supply, 3 bottles come in $177, $59 per bottle. And the last and most cost-effective, the 180 days or 6-months supply comes in $ 294, i.e $49 per bottle only.
3. Does Sonobliss require a doctor’s prescription to purchase?
NO, Sonobliss does not require a doctor’s prescription. You can go to the official website – https://sonobliss.com and procure the supplies from the site as per your requirements.
4. Is Sonobliss safe for all ages?
It is recommended to use the Sonobliss for 18 or above, as per the official website. It is advisable to consult your physician before the usage of the supplement in case of
1. The young or older population,
2. Pregnant or lactating women
3. Prior usage of medications
4. Undergoing another treatment for tinnitus
5 Problem worsens
6 Underlying medical conditions
5. Is sonobliss.com legit?
A website that checks the authentication of other sites, reports sonobliss.com as a scam with a trust percentage of 28.2%. They state they won’t recommend the site to anyone because of its low authoritative rank, which deems the business to be dubious.